- All Superinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- AccessControlPlugin, WebclientPlugin, WorkspacesPlugin
public interface IntroduceTopicTypeListener
- extends EventListener
Allows a plugin to modify type definitions -- exisisting ones and future ones.
Plugins get a opportunity to visit (and modify) each type definition extacly once.
This hook is triggered in 2 situations:
This hook is typically used by plugins which provide cross-cutting concerns by affecting all
type definitions of a DeepaMehta installation. Typically such a plugin adds new data fields to types
or relates types with specific topics.
- for each type that exists already while a plugin clean install.
- for types created (interactively by the user, or programmatically by a migration) after
the plugin has been installed.
Examples of plugins which use this hook:
- The "DeepaMehta 4 Workspaces" plugin adds a "Workspaces" field to all types.
- The "DeepaMehta 4 Time" plugin adds timestamp fields to all types.
- The "DeepaMehta 4 Access Control" plugin adds a "Creator" field to all types and relates them to a user.
void introduceTopicType(TopicType topicType,
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.